Friends Of Towneley Park
Charity no. 1144988
The main activities of the group are to:
- Promote the benefits of Towneley Park for all visitors and users.
- Contribute to events in the Park.
- Meet and discuss with Park users, issues relating to the Park.
- Help maintain and improve all aspects of the Park.
- Support the Council’s role in the Park.
- Publicise the Park.
- Help improve visitors’ understanding and enjoyment of the Park’s heritage.
Members meet four times a year to organise activities and events which are available to all who care about Towneley Park.
News and Events
Want to Join Us?
The Friends group is a registered charity whose purpose is to improve the facilities and the environment of Towneley Park by working in partnership with Burnley Borough Council.